■ Educational Goal ■
To nurture individuals of rich individuality who are healthy in mind and body, full of independent spirit, and able to play an active role in the international community.
■ School Goal ■
To foster global leaders needed in the international community.
■ Characteristics of our School ■
1. To enhance students’ international understanding through high-level foreign language education.
2. To enhance information literacy.
3. To offer career guidance suited for each and every student.
4. To grow students’ human understanding, as is required to become responsible citizens of the international community.
5. To welcome and educate returnee students and students from abroad.
* As of now, there are 6 General Course classes and 2 Foreign Language Course classes in each grade.